Download a PDF file about the five-first Saturdays
Download a booklet about the five-first Saturdays
On July 13th 1917, in Fatima, Portugal, after the vision of Hell was shown
to the three children, Our Lady said, "You have seen Hell, where the souls
of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world
devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I ask is done, many souls will
be saved and there will be peace. There are so many souls whom the Justice
of God condemns for sins committed against me, that I have come to ask
- Our Lady said, "I promise to assist at the hour of death, with all the graces
necessary for salvation, all those who, on the first Saturday of five consecutive
- Go to Confession, [within 8 days before or 8 days after],
- Receive Holy Communion,
- Pray five decades of the Rosary.
- Keep me company for fifteen minutes while meditating on the mysteries
of the Rosary, with the intention of making reparation to me.
Five first Saturdays of reparation were requested to atone for the five ways
in which people offend the Immaculate Heart of Mary:
More information ...
- For Attacks upon Mary's Immaculate Conception.
- For Attacks against Mary's Perpetual Virginity.
- For Attacks upon her Divine Maternity and the refusal to accept her as the Mother of all
- For Those who try to implant in children's hearts indifference, contempt and
even hatred of the Immaculate Mother.
- For Those who insult her directly by profaning her sacred images.